B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

Newly added Buy/Sell Forum for Malaysia:
Have you checked it out today? >>>

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « The firing of Jets G.M. Mike Maccagnan shed new li »
November 17th, 2019, 8:28pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] Music: CDs and LPs (Buy/Sell)
   The firing of Jets G.M. Mike Maccagnan shed new li
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: The firing of Jets G.M. Mike Maccagnan shed new li  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

The firing of Jets G.M. Mike Maccagnan shed new li
« on: September 10th, 2019, 9:59am »

Modify message

tensions between Maccagnan and coach Adam Gase regarding whether the team should break the bank for Le'Veon Bell. On Wednesday night White Robby Anderson Jerseys , Bell responded to the talk that Gase didn¡¯t want the former Steelers workhorse tailback.¡°There¡¯s been a BUNCH of false reports and speculation about me in the past about things I¡¯ve said and done, so I¡¯m used to this,¡± Bell said on Twitter. ¡°I don¡¯t jump to conclusions when I hear or see a story that may affect me. Even if reports are true, that won¡¯t stop me from doing what I came here to do . . . everyone has a job to do, and I¡¯m gonna do mine whether peopIe ¡®like¡¯ me or not. I¡¯m here to win football games.¡±The question isn¡¯t whether Gase ¡°likes¡± Bell. The question is whether Gase wanted Bell on the team and Robby Anderson Jerseys 2019 , more specifically, whether Gase wanted to pay what the Jets paid ¡ª especially since it seemed clear that the Jets could get Bell by paying less than they did.Regardless, Bell is a Jet and Gase is the coach. That¡¯s not changing for at least this season, possibly for at least two seasons. So both player and coach need to find a way to get on the same page, regardless of whether Gase was on board with the decision to give Bell so much paper. Bringing your daily links to the NFL¡¯s New York Jets" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesGang Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteGang Green Nationa New York Jets communityFollow Gang Green Nation online:Follow Gang Green Nation on TwitterFollow Gang Green Nation on FacebookFollow Gang Green Nation on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchGang Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsJetsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕New York Jets Flight Connections 7/30/19New White Steve McLendon Jerseys ,226commentsBringing your daily links to the NFL¡¯s New York JetsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:New York Jets Flight Connections 7/30/19TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by John Jones/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesGood morning, Gang Green Nation! I hope everyone¡¯s having a great start to the day. It¡¯s almost the end of July (and my brother¡¯s birthday), and football is quickly coming back at us (thankfully). As most have heard by now WR Jamison Crowder left practice with an injury to his foot, hopefully all is well and it¡¯s nothing that will stop him from being available week 1 for the team. In other news, Le¡¯Veon Bell has apologized to Fantasy Football owners who drafted him last year for his absence. Although it¡¯s a little late Steve McLendon Jerseys 2019 , I accept his apology. (I was one of those people in multiple leagues). Outside of that, there isn¡¯t much going on, but plenty of articles to pique your interest. So I¡¯ll get out of your hair now and let you enjoy them on this Tuesday morning. Mark Cannizzaro - Scary coaching duo could change Jets in so many waysMatt Stypulkoski - Jets have plenty to clean up during training camp ¨C but Adam Gase thinks they¡¯re good to go in this 1 areaSNY - WATCH: Jets HC Adam Gase reveals fun fact about GM Joe DouglasMatt Stypulkoski - WATCH: Jets training camp Day 5 highlights | Quarterbacks Sam Darnold, Trevor SiemianMatt Stypulkoski - Jets training camp: Which pass rushers shined in 1-on-1 drills? Observations, thoughts from Day 5Eric Allen - Jets Practice Report: Jamison Crowder Exits White Quincy Enunwa Jerseys , Darryl Roberts Steps UpSNY - Jets WR Jamison Crowder leaves practice with apparent foot injuryMatt Stypulkoski - Jets¡¯ Jamison Crowder leaves training camp injured | How will it affect offense, Sam Darnold?CBS Sports - Jamison Crowder reportedly suffers injury at Jets camp, gets taken to the locker roomZach Braziller - Jets hold breath as Jamison Crowder goes down with injurySam Neumann - Jets Injury Report: Jamison Crowder goes for MRI on footGreg Joyce - Why Jets aren't concerned with Le'Veon Bell injury scareMatt Stypulkoski - Jets injury tracker: Which players are sidelined? Who is on the mend? Daily training camp reports (UPDATE)Robby Sabo - New York Jets practice recap: Adam Gase ready to free Sam DarnoldZach Braziller - Jets' Sam Darnold is addressing his biggest flawSpencer Aber - A weird day of memorabilia requests at Jets training campZach Braziller - Sam Darnold signs a Jets fan¡¯s speeding ticketSNY - WATCH: Leonard Williams and Sam Darnold speak positively on the first week of training campRalph Vacchiano - Leonard Williams could see his pay day if new Jets regime can tap his true potentialEthan Greenberg - Jets DL Leonard Williams Feels ¡®Stronger,¡¯ ¡®Faster¡¯ in 2019Connor Hughes - Jets rookie report: How Quinnen Williams, Jachai Polite and others are performing through a week of campSam Hellman - Quinnen Williams makes first impression at Jets training campPeter King - The challenges Le¡¯Veon Bell will face with the New York JetsDani Mohr - Jets' Le'Veon Bell apologizes to fantasy football playersZach Braziller - Deontay Burnett stands out for Jets with great catch on ¡®really good day¡¯Greg Joyce - Kelechi Osemele could be key to Jets' offense taking offGreg Joyce - Why Avery Williamson-C.J. Mosley Jets dynamic is importantDylan Price - Why the New York Jets Should Take A Short On Robert Nkemdiche -- I wonder what a short is?Tyler Calvaruso - Report: Potential Jets target Trent Williams unhappy with RedskinsBrian Fonseca - NFL rumors: Son of ex-Jets quarterback Vinny Testaverde gets his shot in training campRich Cimini - Joe Namath and his fur coat the scene-stealer in 'Peyton's Places'Here are your missed connections from yesterday.Here¡¯s the thread about nothing Quincy Enunwa Jerseys 2019 , make sure to check it out!I hope you all have a safe and wonderful rest of the day!

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)